Graphics and Animation on iOS: A Beginner's Guide to Core Graphics and Core Animation
Authors: Vandad Nahavandipoor
Published on: May 06, 2011
Price (New): $11.56 US
Jazz up your iPhone and iPad apps with some slick graphics and animation—and keep users from looking elsewhere. This short and concise book shows developers with even little Cocoa programming experience how to create impressive graphics and animation effects with relatively easy coding. Learn how to incorporate smooth animations and draw images in your apps to achieve the classy look you want.
The recipes in this book include step-by-step instructions and simple code solutions that you can put to work right away.
- Learn basic concepts for adapting to different screen sizes
- Construct, set, and use colors
- Draw text, images, lines, and rectangles
- Add shadows to shapes
- Create and draw gradients
- Learn how to animate and scale, rotate, or move views