looking for iphone developer

Nibbie
Hi,

Looking for an iPhone developer / software house to help develop a game for one of my clients. I am at the ideas stage and looking at what can be done. I would like to find a developer / software house who would be able to develop these ideas and implement them.

A little about my client, its a brewery and has a chain of pubs. So the game will be themed as such.

If you are interested could you please email me at antoine{AT}indigovision.co.uk with some example work.

Regards,

Antoine Kurukchi
Quote this message in a reply
Greetings, I've sent you an email Wink

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Nibbie
Hey Antoine,

I believe we are the developers you are looking for.
Check out our website for our portfolio.

Regards

Nitin Arya
http://www.guardiansd.com
Email: nitin@guardiansd.com
Nibbie
Hello

I have sent you a mail with the area we work along with links of some of our quality apps.
Thanks
Sandipan
bpt.sandipan (skype)

(Mar 10, 2011 04:11 PM)antindigo Wrote:  Hi,

Looking for an iPhone developer / software house to help develop a game for one of my clients. I am at the ideas stage and looking at what can be done. I would like to find a developer / software house who would be able to develop these ideas and implement them.

A little about my client, its a brewery and has a chain of pubs. So the game will be themed as such.

If you are interested could you please email me at antoine{AT}indigovision.co.uk with some example work.

Regards,

Antoine Kurukchi
Apprentice
Hi,

I have send an email to you, we are group of application & game developers in London UK.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for a simple Iphone game developer and question on submission of game ican123 3 3,860 Aug 6, 2012 08:40 PM
Last Post: ican123
  developer for iphone and android and ipad partnership gregsie74 0 2,959 Jan 14, 2012 11:12 AM
Last Post: gregsie74