Phasing Flee (retro platformer)

Nibbie
Hi, I just scrapped up first gameplay video of my first iOS game, yay Smile

So here it is, it's a retro platformer with pixel art graphics. It revolves around a robot named Flee that has short range teleportation abilities who tries to escape a junkyard it has been disposed to.

You can teleport only exactly 96 pixels ahead of you. You can use your teleportation for making extra long jumps, going past obstacles or even killing enemies by teleporting inside of them.

It's still work in progress, there will be more environments, levels and enemies soon.

Quote this message in a reply
Cool concept Smile I guess you're a fan of League of Evil? Wink
Oh, and welcome to the forum! Smile

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Nibbie
(Jul 7, 2012 06:39 AM)sealfin Wrote:  Cool concept Smile I guess you're a fan of League of Evil? Wink

Well I won't lie, it has been a great inspiration and game even borrows code for controls from it. However I believe that game will leave a different impression from LOE once it's finished (I'm redesiging levels now), i try to make it more adventure-like (bit of exploring, collecting stuff etc.) and less hardcore pixel perfect platformer jumping puzzle game.

The game is going through constant gameplay changes I'll just have to see what works best.
⌘-R in Chief
Nifty. Looks nice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Launched Ambitious Game Kickstarter (Retro VS HD) samqthegame 0 1,084 Mar 24, 2014 11:26 PM
Last Post: samqthegame
  Free platformer - The Path of Zinx roccofriday 2 2,564 Aug 25, 2012 06:26 AM
Last Post: roccofriday
  Silverfish - Retro inspired game for iPhone & iPod touch Frank C. 7 7,492 Nov 9, 2010 09:50 PM
Last Post: HMaudio