iDevGames Forums
Freelance Graphic Artist for Hire - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Graphics (/forum-25.html)
+---- Thread: Freelance Graphic Artist for Hire (/thread-10057.html)

Freelance Graphic Artist for Hire - TheGuardian - May 17, 2012 11:54 AM

Hi guys! This is Silviu, 29, from Romania. I am an experienced graphics artist (7 years in game development) and I can create quality artwork for your needs. I am most comfortable with science fiction art, although I can also do well with fantasy and cartoon styles. I specialize in 2D artwork for games, I am proficient with interface design and sometimes I would also provide valuable advice on your game design.
[Image: freelance-artist-soldier-drawing.png]
[Image: free-tower-defense-graphics.jpg]
[Image: interface-graphics-artist.jpg]

I prefer to work on small projects. Head over to HireFreelanceArtist.com to see more of my works and get in-touch, either by sending me a PM or by sending me an email. Having a cheerful attitude towards work and being extremely careful to details, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed with me. Thank you for your time.

RE: Freelance Graphic Artist for Hire - TheGuardian - Jun 2, 2012 01:14 PM

Hello gain, fellow developers. I've updated my Freelance Artist Portfolio with new concepts and I invite you all to check them out. There's also a free graphics package for you to build a Tower Defense type of game, if interested. Should you have any questions at all, I am at your disposal. Have a great day! Wink
[Image: freelance-artist-for-browser-games.jpg]