iDevGames Forums
iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Contests (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! (/thread-10559.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - SethWillits - Mar 5, 2013 11:40 AM

iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! Starts March 29th and ends April 15th. Theme to be announced. No prizes, just glory and self-satisfaction.

Who's in?

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - Skorche - Mar 5, 2013 02:12 PM

Hmm. That's actually a pretty good timeline for me. I can start working on the game I've wanted to work on for months now. :-\

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - sealfin - Mar 5, 2013 04:33 PM

If the theme's agreeable I'll likely try to participate Grin

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - JustinFic - Mar 6, 2013 01:10 PM

This sounds like a lot of fun. I've been dying for a good non-competitive jam and the chance to make something small to cleanse my palate of all this beat-em-up coding and kung fu Wacko

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - ThemsAllTook - Mar 7, 2013 04:00 PM

Sounds good to me!

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - PowerMacX - Mar 7, 2013 05:22 PM

If I can get my hands on a new iMac by then (no stock Cry ), I'm in.

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - EvolPenguin - Mar 9, 2013 12:44 PM

Haha, awesome Seth. I'm so sad I won't be going to GDC to get the same motivation Sad.

Alex

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - SethWillits - Mar 9, 2013 04:02 PM

Don't have to be there to join in the fun. Smile

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - FlamingHairball - Mar 11, 2013 08:39 AM

(Mar 9, 2013 12:44 PM)EvolPenguin Wrote:  Haha, awesome Seth. I'm so sad I won't be going to GDC to get the same motivation Sad.

Alex

Pff. GDC is for the weak. Let's you and I team up. Grin

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - SethWillits - Mar 27, 2013 01:59 PM

GDC is happening now! Our little jam starts in two days so I thought I'd reveal the "theme" so you have a little time to prepare:

I figured rather than hold anyone to a themeā€¦ just have at it. Do whatever you want. But if you'd like to stick to a theme for the sake of it, the theme is: Inverted. Interpret as liberally as you desire!

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - OneSadCookie - Mar 30, 2013 08:37 AM

I guess this started. Two weeks?

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - ChrisD - Mar 30, 2013 08:06 PM

I think I should do my taxes instead Sad

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - OneSadCookie - Mar 30, 2013 11:30 PM

shh.
lalalalalalalala.

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - EvolPenguin - Mar 31, 2013 11:16 AM

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALLA
LA

shit

RE: iDevGames' GDC-Was-Awesome-And-I-Need-To-Make-A-Game Jam! - SethWillits - Mar 31, 2013 11:17 AM

Heh. I have mine to finish as well, but I'm noodling on my idea still. Was gone all day yesterday and busy on Friday as well. Who picked this theme, anyway?