Indian Scammer Nipin P selling MowglyRun - Endless Running Game - Printable Version
+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Development Zone (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: iPhone, iPad & iPod Game Development (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Indian Scammer Nipin P selling MowglyRun - Endless Running Game (/thread-10658.html)
Indian Scammer Nipin P selling MowglyRun - Endless Running Game - ipodster - Jul 9, 2013 04:01 AM
I have horrible experience working with this Scammer called Nipin P who claimed he was the original developer behind Mowgly Run.
He's still selling his code here despite some arisen legal issue
Before this, someone already posted negative reviews of this unethical guy.
I'm creating this thread because I want to warn people against buying this source code which has copyright issues.
Also I wanted to share my horrible experience working with a scammer.
Please read my experience here with actual screenshot showing how horrible this scammer is.
In my whole experience working with this guy he is unethical, abusive, disrespectful to client. I started off buying source code from this guy and did reskinning of 4 games. In my experience working with this unprofessional Indian scammer, he is someone who - do not respect the client who paid him money and repeatedly abused the client with "F" words
- when asked to offer apology, he didn't have the courage to "MAN" it up. instead he said that you were "ABUSING" his source code by asking for refund?
- doesn't care about your games/your interest This dishonest Indian guy made an empty promise to fix something but did NOT do it. As a result, I need to rehire another developer to finish the s@#$ he left with.
- arrogant and have a huge ego to even work with your designer ( he is NOT willing to check emails sent by my designer. As a result, he always complains graphics been missing. A lot of time has been wasted because of this.
- have too much ego to care about the work and your money and repeatedly said that he's not your slave or worker. (If he's not worker, why did he accept this project?)
- finds excuses for not being able to deliver his work on time. Things like power running out, missing & blaming on you for not being around.
- Do not respect the money you paying him. Treating you like you have to beg this guy to get work done - DO NOT care about his reputation! (BEWARE) I showed him this page
and this is the response I received.
That shows that he will barely take care of your interest, your game etc.
In short, this guy is too much a problem to deal with and even buy the source code from. I doubt that this source code is ORIGINAl based on the comment on another forum. I have requested Chupamobile to investigate this legal issue.