Seeking Game Artist - Printable Version
+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Job Openings (/forum-23.html)
+---- Thread: Seeking Game Artist (/thread-10781.html)
Seeking Game Artist - John Master Lee - Oct 27, 2013 10:22 PM
Wicked Loot, an indie game developer based in Silicon Valley, is seeking a game artist!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, flexible, creative individual to join our ranks in making games for PC and mobile. You'll finally be able to have the creative freedom you desire to bring your artstyle to life in our games.
Your visual prowess will define everything about our game, our designs, and and our marketing materials. Blending artistic expertise and technical ability, you will design visually stimulating content that will enhance game playability and showcase original experiences to a wide player audience.
• Ideally should have worked on a game before, and have some familiarity with Unity 3D.
• This gig is based in Silicon Valley, so you must be based in the bay area.
• Conceptualize, design and create highly refined Illustration and graphic art for games.
• Create and design symbol illustrations, logos, menus, UIs, buttons, etc.
• Create animations, motion graphics and particle effects.
• Must possess high degree of expertise in creative thinking and technical abilities.
• Mentor, train and communicate to less experienced team members on art skills and techniques.
To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to jobs(at)wickedloot.com
For more information about Wicked Loot, please stop by WickedLoot.com
Wicked Loot is an indie developer unlike any other. How so? We flew our whole crew out to Hawaii to work for 3 months. We work with our fans to come up with new concepts. And you can work from home half the time.