Want ads, game plugs, etc

Founder
Seth, it seems that iDG continues to be a honeypot for composers, artists, devs who want to post their skills, devs who want to plug their game or who want to recruit. Have you considered requiring a fee for that privilege?

You can place that revenue into a site account and use it as a cash prize for future uDG.

For me, I didn't mind when people within our community were posting these types of threads. But I was never keen on the guy/girl who would come here, post, and never come back. If you want to allow them to do so, I say, make it beneficial for this community. Alternatively, set it so those forums can be posted to only after X posts in more technical categories. i.e. Exchange some of your knowledge to help this community for allowing you to post.

I'm also keen to hear the state-of-iDG. What are your plans? uDG backend and frontend were excellent, so many kudos to you. For iDG site, the forum still has traffic, but it seems all the activity related to new content hasn't happened. Or am I not seeing it? lol. I thought more people would be posting tutorials, postmortems and so on once 'that darn Camacho got out of the way.'

cheers.

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Want ads, game plugs, etc - Carlos Camacho - Feb 17, 2012 05:56 AM
RE: Want ads, game plugs, etc - Frank C. - Feb 18, 2012, 12:09 PM
RE: Want ads, game plugs, etc - SethWillits - Feb 18, 2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Want ads, game plugs, etc - Frank C. - Feb 18, 2012, 10:47 PM
RE: Want ads, game plugs, etc - SethWillits - Feb 18, 2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Want ads, game plugs, etc - Blacktiger - Feb 18, 2012, 07:28 PM