Help! Came Center is messing up my view!

Hello,

My game is running in landscape mode; my main view controller for shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation, returns YES for UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRight and UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeLeft, NO for anything else.

Everything seems to work fine, until...

I show game a center leaderboard. The leaderboard comes on okay (in landscape mode), but after it gets dismissed, the orientation of my game somehow gets switched to portrait. I can tilt the device and the view rotates back in to landscape, and then will not go in to portrait again (unless I display the learderboard again).

A bit miffed!

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated..

Thanks,
Jamie.
Quote this message in a reply
Solved it. I was only attaching the view (of the game center view controller) in to the view hierarchy. Turns out I needed to attach the view controller itself.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game Center and iAd integration to an Opengl iort 1 3,600 Oct 8, 2012 10:27 AM
Last Post: SethWillits
  Testing Game Center Before Submitting App superdoctor 3 9,239 Jan 15, 2011 12:26 PM
Last Post: MattDiamond
  Prevent 3rd party lib from messing up gl kendric 6 4,391 Sep 15, 2009 06:56 PM
Last Post: kendric
  iPhone games are front and center at WWDC - MacWorld Carlos Camacho 1 4,449 Jun 11, 2008 05:47 AM
Last Post: AnotherJake