Gamer preference

Nibbie
Hi everyone !

I just found this forum! It look great! I request your help!

I made this survey for a game that I’m creating. It will help me to know more about your gamer preferences and help me for the design of my next game.
It only takes around 10 minutes to complete it.
Click on the link below if you wish to give me a hand :

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4ZP2vNUDmnyWwgA

Thanks a lot! Hope to see you soon here Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Nibbie
up Annoyed
I could really use your help. I need at least 200 respondants until the end of the week. It's really hard to find Sad
I started answering it earlier, but gave up when I got to Q7. It's just impossible for me to rank game elements like that. My enjoyment of a game can't be broken down into such neat categories, and not everything that's important to me is listed as a category.

It doesn't seem like a particularly good idea to me to base a game design on survey responses. If you build a game that you would want to play and polish it up nicely, you'll be able to find players. An impassioned work of art from a creator who really believes in it will always have an audience (as long as people find it, at least). Trying to measure every little thing and invent a game design to push all of those buttons is just going to feel artificial and insincere.
(Jul 30, 2012 08:10 AM)unistar33 Wrote:  It will help me to know more about your gamer preferences and help me for the design of my next game.

Using a survey to help you design your next game, sounds like you don't even enjoy what you do. I agree 100% with ThemsAllTook on this issue.