COOL FREE game - The Path Of Zinx

Nibbie
Hey, i just wanted to announce my game which i was working on as a project on faculty and it had the potential to be improved. So i made better graphics and improved the gameplay. The game for now has only one level, but i'm hopping, if i get a good response from you guys, that i'll be expanding it and making more levels. It's a universal build so you will be able to play it on all iOS devices, i should just mention it lags a bit on iPhone4 and below...but it works perfectly on the newer versions, especially on iPads.

The Path Of Zinx is a funny adventure game. Find your way trough the mystical prehistoric snakes and birds by eliminating them or solving a puzzle to avoid them. Be aware of the hot lava and falling logs. There are many challenges that await you.

Features:
-nice looking graphics
-smart enemies
-many puzzles

It's FREE and it has no ads in it!

It will be published on the App store on the 10th of August, i'll post a download link soon.

I'm posting a video...

You can contact me on roccofriday@gmail.com for any bugs or info, thanks.

Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game Development Crash Course - Free Video Tutorial J. A. Whye 0 265 Jan 29, 2013 01:34 AM
Last Post: J. A. Whye
  BulletLemur FREE iOS Game phydeaux 2 281 Oct 23, 2012 06:05 AM
Last Post: sealfin
  BetterLetter App –iPhone Word Strategy Game in a Cool Christmas Theme NewtonApple 0 2,918 Dec 16, 2011 08:03 PM
Last Post: NewtonApple
  FREE !! “Super Fish” Good Game ! citiman9000 0 3,049 Dec 15, 2011 01:27 AM
Last Post: citiman9000
  Get Kicking - Free for iPhone/iPod game RushDigital 0 1,949 Oct 9, 2011 01:36 PM
Last Post: RushDigital