I've just released my game Koala Kick, after two months work. Have some free codes!

Nibbie
Hey guys, I've created a new game for iOS, and its just been released to the app store. If you could take a look, that would be great.

The game (Koala Kick) is cross between paper throw and basketball type games except here you get to unleash your anger onto koalas by sliding your fingers to where you want them to fly.

Features:
• Hit the targets to earn points – goal posts, targets, snowmen and UFOs.
• Kick two or more koalas in a row to earn multiple points!
• Responsive game control – slide your finger to determine direction & height
• Keep records of high scores

[Image: titlescreen.png]

[Image: levelselection.png]

[Image: park.png]

[Image: desert.png]

Heres the iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/koala-ki...?ls=1&mt=8

Its $0.99 USD, but here are some promo codes:
3PHFMTFRAPY3
3RNJJHX6R7TK
PPHFF3HX3MJ4
H6WHE3MKW3XR
4WEE36NP6R6H

Let me know what you think, and any improvements that can be made. Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
Thanks for the code, downloading now. I'll check it out. Rock on!

I used the first one: 3PHFMTFRAPY3
Apprentice
Very nice. I put on my bluetooth headphones and enjoyed the audio quality. I started with the park scene and it took me a little time to figure out that my tap down before the drag was the heading (azimuth) and the drag up was the altitude. I was also wondering where the goal post went a few times, then I noticed it was behind the tree. Of course it's hard to judge how to kick there, but I guess that's the challenge. Smile

Nice job, simple concept, but I can see this being addictive, good combo for a mobile game. I hope it sells a ton, best wishes.
(May 24, 2013 06:59 PM)koalakick Wrote:  you get to unleash your anger onto koalas

Now why would I want to do that? Sad

Even if the rest of the game is good, the idea of it being about animal cruelty immediately kills any interest I might have had in it. Are you sure you want to be catering to an audience of players who enjoy the idea of kicking koalas?
(May 27, 2013 03:50 PM)ThemsAllTook Wrote:  Are you sure you want to be catering to an audience of players who enjoy the idea of kicking koalas?

Prolly the same type of audience that enjoys whacking moles and sling-shooting birds Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game Development Crash Course - Free Video Tutorial J. A. Whye 0 268 Jan 29, 2013 01:34 AM
Last Post: J. A. Whye
  Kick The Buddy: Second Kick. Merry Kickmas update Loretti 0 310 Jan 15, 2013 02:14 AM
Last Post: Loretti
  BulletLemur FREE iOS Game phydeaux 2 281 Oct 23, 2012 06:05 AM
Last Post: sealfin
  COOL FREE game - The Path Of Zinx roccofriday 0 689 Aug 7, 2012 03:08 PM
Last Post: roccofriday
  My 4th game finally released! Galfaroth 0 1,447 Mar 20, 2012 07:06 AM
Last Post: Galfaroth