I would like to be able to browse an xCode project on my PC

I don't want to do anything illegal, or frowned upon, like hackintoshing, I just want to be able to look at sample xcode projects on my Windows PC. My Macbook is too slow to switch between xCode projects or even to keep Safari and xCode running at the same time.
So, is there some soft of xcode viewer software for PC?
Quote this message in a reply
Oldtimer
XCode project files just tie a bunch of files together and define common settings for them. If you download a sample XCode project, all the code is there in subfolders to be read with Notepad or the like. Smile
Fenris Wrote:XCode project files just tie a bunch of files together and define common settings for them. If you download a sample XCode project, all the code is there in subfolders to be read with Notepad or the like. Smile

Yeah, I know, but I was hoping for a more streamlined solution that would allow me to jump from file to file and also see the nibs.
⌘-R in Chief
aerospaceman Wrote:My Macbook is too slow to switch between xCode projects or even to keep Safari and xCode running at the same time.

Blink

Your MacBook is absolutely hands down no doubt about it capable of doing this. Either intensive stuff is running in the background eating all of the CPU, or you're out of memory and paging to disk somehow. (Maybe Safari has leaked it all?)

Any MacBook is a heck of a lot faster than a lot of the PPC machines we used just a few years ago, and everyone got along on those just fine.

(I realize this is a semi-stupid reply, but I just don't see how a MacBook can be "too slow" to run Safari and Xcode. I just did it for a week myself recently with 5-6 projects open at the same time, a dozen tabs in Safari, and several other apps, not to mention the ones I was developing.)
I'm with FreakSoftware on this - are you definitely on a MacBook and not an older iBook or something like that?
hi
Yes, I am on a Core Duo Macbook 1.83Ghz...could use some more RAM true...
⌘-R in Chief
Look in Activity Monitor when it's really really slow and see how your resources are being used. Without question, I'd stick the maximum in the MacBook. I was using 2 GB all that week I mentioned and was running low pretty often, so it does slow down, but it's all still very usable.
aerospaceman Wrote:hi
Yes, I am on a Core Duo Macbook 1.83Ghz...could use some more RAM true...

========= CHEAP RAM $$$ LOW LOW PRICES $$$ =======

I left out the Nokia part for you Rasp
wow that is an amazing price!

I still dunno...see, the thing is the screen backlight inverter on this Macbook is screwy, causing sometimes, when on battery power, the screen to flicker. I am not sure I want to invest money in this computer at this point in time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SDL Project Stationary for Xcode Evan Stallings 11 3,462 Jul 9, 2013 05:17 PM
Last Post: Evan Stallings
  Converting unix SDL project to xcode Dominus 0 4,099 Jan 3, 2011 04:46 AM
Last Post: Dominus
  Debugging in XCode without project? mattz 5 5,729 Dec 5, 2009 01:21 PM
Last Post: bronxbomber92
  XCode doesn't realize a library has changed unless you force your project to build. XSTNX 6 5,677 Jun 8, 2009 10:25 AM
Last Post: XSTNX
  Xcode 3.0 crashes on project load stevejohnson 7 6,037 Jan 30, 2008 11:12 PM
Last Post: gevapatz