Project War of the Ancients looking for Talent

Nibbie
[Image: T2VarHc.png]
INTRODUCTION
Hello everyone My name is David, I have been working in the gaming industry for over 7 years with many big franchises released XBLA, PSN, steam, and Mobile. I've recently started this project wanted to invite other dedicated and talented individuals to join me. If you have an entrepreneur spirit who wishes to create something from nothing earn a little bit of side cash along the way, then this is the project you're looking for.

ABOUT THE PROJECT
War of the Ancients is an indie strategy card game combining some of the best elements from games like Hearthstone, Magic the Gathering and Chess. The game will be targeted for steam and possibly mobile platforms. The goal is to keep the project small with realistic goals.

REQUIREMENTS
Programmers
-In depth knowledge of C++
-Highly motivated.
-Excellent communication skills.

Concept Artists
-Adobe Photoshop
-Flash, Illustrator is a bonus
-Highly motivated.
-Excellent communication skills.

Composers
-Pro tools or equivalent
-capable of creating quality SFX and music.

COMPENSATION
-The project's first goal will be to raise funds from kickstarter, Once this has been established this will go set how much we can do with the game, and pay for the developement costs.
-Upon release the a portion of the game's profits will be shared.

HOW TO APPLY
Any Interested applicants please send an email to the address listed as well as any questions you may have. Don't see your field listed? send an email anyway and let us know what you are good at.
David.dt.hoang@gmail.com
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need programmer - Top Dollars for Top Talent matt_new_york 5 6,549 Feb 15, 2012 06:16 AM
Last Post: 365socialmedia