Need some guidance | Touch based game

Nibbie
Hello everyone, this is my first post here, so forgive me if I am breaking any rules.

I need some guidance for a project that I hope to start very soon.

Basically I want to make a touch game which is solely controlled by one finger. User will place the finger on the phone screen, and then the user will be required to "follow" a certain path using their finger. If the user moves the finger away from the path, they fail. Thats it!

I wanted to ask you guys what are my options here, the app has to be for both IOS and Android, and I am open to both native and other html based option(if there is any). In regards to that what is the best way to achieve my game.

Right now I am leaning towards native, and using swift firstly to get something done, but I have little to no experience with swift. If I do want to do this in swift what should I be learning, and basically what tools can I use to get the functionality of the game.

Thanks in advance, let me know if you need more information.

Regards.
Quote this message in a reply
Use the Unity game engine if you need to support iOS and Android. Unity's big advantage is its support for multiple platforms.

Swift is fine if you care only about Apple platforms. But Swift does not support Android so you would have to rewrite your Swift code to support Android.
Nibbie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn Based Game API Released skilesare 0 5,178 Dec 11, 2008 06:18 PM
Last Post: skilesare