Wrapping an interactive HTML5 experience as a native app

Hi all,

Disclaimer: this is more "interactive-focused" and not specifically in the game space.

I create html5-based interactive experiences for a company I work for. These experiences are developed for our clients and then experienced at trade shows and places like that. By the way, I use Tumult Hype (a Mac-only app) for the creation of these html5 experiences.

I've been currently running these html5 experiences right in Google Chrome (full screen) mode. It's worked fine, but now I'm looking to take it a step further and have the html5 content wrapped into an app (Mac and Windows).

One solution I found is called nwjs. However, to exploit it's functionality it seems like it requires a step into the land of programming — an area that I'm not exactly familiar in.

Should I continue to pursue this framework? Or, are there other solutions that others here has already learned about, experienced, or highly recommends? I appreciate your insight!

ProRattaFactor
(Retro-infused games for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac)
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First native iphone / sdl hybrid app???? michelleC 0 2,824 Mar 20, 2010 06:35 PM
Last Post: michelleC
  Anybody here have experience with "D", ( digitalmars ) TomorrowPlusX 4 4,171 Jun 28, 2006 08:38 AM
Last Post: SwiftCoder
  Unity - any experience? staigerman 10 6,097 Mar 18, 2006 05:35 AM
Last Post: socksy