Requesting short OpenGL ES example

Apprentice
Hello, new to these forums, and new to iPhone development. I've been following some tutorials lately, learning new things and ways to interact with the interface builder, but none of the tutorials help integrate OpenGL ES into an app. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could someone find, or type up an example of a simple square in OpenGL ES? I know OpenGL, but the initiation of the window and setting up everything has got me stumped. Also, if you have any good links to websites with samples (or even threads on this site) that can help me in this field? Thanks, and sorry if I managed to do something against the rules by posting this.

-Al
Quote this message in a reply
In Xcode start a new project (File->New Project). On the left pick iPhone OS->Application and then on the right pick OpenGL ES Application. Everything will be all setup and it even includes code to draw a spinning quad.
Apprentice
Of course! I feel stupid! Thanks for the pointer, and sorry for not checking that beforehand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to design short game levels vangelisfx 1 2,290 Dec 23, 2009 01:27 PM
Last Post: ThemsAllTook
  How to run short animation sequences? johncmurphy 2 2,328 Oct 14, 2009 03:38 PM
Last Post: AnotherJake
  how to play short sounds asynchronously ishaq 1 3,200 Sep 11, 2008 10:03 PM
Last Post: AnotherJake