New here! Newbie Question.

Nibbie
Hi there, I'm Stu. I just registered around here. I would like to ask a question here first before I go and do the wrong thing! Sad

My question is: I would like to offer my services as an artist for anyone's next serious game project. If I am allowed to do this here, where should I post it? What forum? Am I allowed to post links to my portfolio? email? etc.

I'd love to get into Mac Game Development. I'd hate to spam or anything, I thought I would ask first here what the rules are! I've been working in the PC game industry for 4 years. I'm also curious about iPhone Dev and Mac dev since I've been solely working on a Mac for all my art/music/sound work for the past 6 years! So I would love to get more involved in this forum and hope to learn and offer my experience to others as well.

Cheers,
Stu
Quote this message in a reply
Welcome to iDevGames Stu! You are more than welcome (and encouraged) to advertise your services and portfolio in the Classifieds section. Email, links, etc. are all acceptable (assuming they don't link to nefarious sites).
We are always looking for artist. I portfolio would be a great start. Post to the classified section.

I wouldnt put your email in plain text on the site as it is scraped by spam bots just like any other website.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Nibbie
Thanks guys! I'll keep that in mind. I'll go post a message in the classifieds area right now. Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie Question: Making a multiplayer collectible card game Extra Turn Games 1 5,630 Jan 25, 2012 10:21 PM
Last Post: mikediamond10
  Newbie Question: how to include an image? WhatMeWorry 2 5,025 Feb 6, 2011 10:48 AM
Last Post: Zorg