Showcasing community games & stuff on the idevgames frontpage

I was wondering if it could be a good idea to announce stuff made by idevgames members on the idevgames frontpage.

The front page news so far are mac dev related though rarely related to this community in particular.

I think it could be nice to show off what our community is producing, and it might be positive for both the developer that gets some extra exposure and idevgames that gets to have some unique news that isn't available on tens of other sites.

I don't know, stuff like chopper and glgolf on the iphone (edit: also scribball, tetravex and all the others of course), but also other cool stuff made by forum members, TomorrowPlusX's particles video, my Rubber Ninjas video etc.

Basically show off the most interesting stuff going on in the forums on the idg frontpage, to show that we're actually doing some cool stuff here.

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Quote this message in a reply
Seems like a pretty good idea to me!
⌘-R in Chief
Yes it's a good idea, and it's something I want to do. It all depends on Carlos and site rebuild and blah blah blah.
Feel free to IM me or something and I'll drop it up on the front page.
Alex
Alex I dont seem able to get you on aim, private messages are disabled and i cant find your email please let me know your email ( mine is matteo at ragdollsoft dot com )

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Founder
>I was wondering if it could be a good idea to announce stuff made by idevgames >members on the idevgames frontpage.

Yes, a good idea. You can always send us news.

I had been thinking of adding a section to help highlight member's games.

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Some Newbie Q's RE: Other Community Resources? purplemaji 4 2,919 Oct 25, 2006 10:29 AM
Last Post: unknown
  Danlab old stuff for free DanLab 30 10,324 Nov 14, 2005 02:51 PM
Last Post: EvolPenguin