SSS group collision question

Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding the super sprite surface. I'm currently using SSS 2b2 in rb2008 r3.1 and I'm having trouble with assigning a sub-classed sprite group, which I have named "GameSprite", a number of sub-classed super sprites, called "collisionSprite". My intent is to use the CollisionSprites only for the collision purposes of the main Sprite I'm attaching them to. For some reason in the 1st release of the sprite surface running in rb5.5 I was able to do this, but with this version I can't. Any suggestions?

Details on my situation: maybe to help clarify some things...
The collision sprites each have one collision bound assigned to them so I'm only using bound(0) for each sprite.
The collision sprites have a blank image, similar to the sprites in the "worst case scenario test" that comes with the SSS demo.
The reason why I'm doing it this way is because I want the collision sprites to move independently from the main sprite.
If there is a way to change the position of sprite bounds in the nextframe event of the sprite owner, then I'll change my design all together... although I can't seem to figure out a way to do that...

Thanks, Tim
Quote this message in a reply
⌘-R in Chief
You should really ask on the RB forums or the NUG. I doubt there's anyone here using SSS & RB.
Quote:You should really ask on the RB forums or the NUG. I doubt there's anyone here using SSS & RB.
yea, I posted on the RB forums. What's the NUG? And more people should use SSS, it rocks!... well except for the issue I'm having.Annoyed
Problem resolved.
I had to use the initialize() event for my collision sprites rather than a constructor method.Blush