SDL Help?

Nibbie
Hi, sorry for what I'm afraid is an extremely basic question - but I've been having some problems installing SDL. (Very new to Xcode, sorry)

I've followed the instructions after downloading the Runtime Libraries and Development Libraries from libsdl.org. After copying sdl.framework to /Library/Support and getting xcode to see the framework (having to remove it and re add it, as someone in this forum has suggested), I still get errors that xcode can't find sdl.h:

error: SDL.h: No such file or directory.

Xcode can see the SDL framework under frameworks>linked frameworks (it's not in red) so it should be able to find SDL.h with an include "SDL.H" right?

I've tried everything, some webpages suggested including <SDL/SDL.h> which hasn't worked either. I've also manually built SDL from the source code and installed that and still nothing .. Annoyed Any suggestions?

Edit: to add, I'm still using OS X 10.4 and Xcode 2.2.1 along with most recent SDL from libsdl. And thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
Is it included in your header search paths?

In Xcode, Get Info on your project file. Click on the build tab, look for the field that says "Header Search Paths." Make sure the path to your sdl header folder is in there and try again.

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
Nibbie
Thanks Justin, works now. Rasp