Welcome to our iPhone and iPod Game Programming Message Board

Founder
iDevGames, the community of Macintosh game developers, has opened a message board for what will be an important segment of our community; iPhone / iPod game development. The iPhone (and iPod) markets are poised to explode in the next few years and the benefits to our core market, Apple Macintosh game developers, will be significant. Developers will be able to leverage their experience with Apple technologies to lead game development on these exciting, and much desired, gaming platforms. In addition, we anticipate the market share for Macintosh computers to continue to increase as more cross-over iPhone and iPod users adopt the Mac platform -- creating a larger potential market for Mac games. "Independent developers from our community have expanded into a wide range of professional, A+ game developers and publishers, and we anticipate that the future of game programming for the iPhone and iPod will be born in our 1,000-plus member community of developers from around the world", said Carlos Camacho, Editor-in-Chief of iDevGames. "Although we're still some time away from wide open game development for the iPhone, please join us in our new message board to discuss game programming & development of games for Apple's handheld mobile platforms.

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How much can I stuff in to video ram? (on iPhone/iPod touch) Jamie W 9 9,774 Aug 6, 2010 05:23 AM
Last Post: mariocaprino
  iPhone Only? Not for iPod Touch? daveh84 4 4,159 May 7, 2010 10:46 PM
Last Post: cmiller
  Detecting hardware, which iPhone/iPod I'm running on? Jamie W 9 7,486 Apr 13, 2010 11:27 AM
Last Post: Frank C.
  New iphone game programming tutorials for newbies Eskema 2 3,161 Mar 1, 2010 01:07 PM
Last Post: Eskema
  My game apparently requires iPod touch 2nd gen. Why? alerus 6 5,341 Dec 28, 2009 08:20 PM
Last Post: alerus