Have I to update from Leopard to Snow Leopard to use iPhone SDK 3.1.2?

Hi friends!

I have Leopard on my MAC (10.5.7).
Have I to update from Leopard to Snow Leopard in order to use iPhone SDK 3.1.2 with Xcode 3.2.1?

And, by the way, where can I download SDK 3.1.2? It seems from Apple website there is only 3.1.3 available.

Thanks a lot!
Quote this message in a reply
You have to upgrade to Snow Leopard to use Xcode 3.2.1, but there's an iPhone SDK 3.1.3 with Xcode 3.1.4 available for Leopard.

Not sure why you're looking for the 3.1.2 SDK - 3.1.3 is the latest (stable) release and can deploy/target previous releases if you need it to.
Frank C. Wrote:You have to upgrade to Snow Leopard to use Xcode 3.2.1, but there's an iPhone SDK 3.1.3 with Xcode 3.1.4 available for Leopard.

Not sure why you're looking for the 3.1.2 SDK - 3.1.3 is the latest (stable) release and can deploy/target previous releases if you need it to.

Thanks for reply.

What is the difference between Xcode 3.2.1 and Xcode 3.1.4? Do you think is it worth to update my leopard to snow lepard in order to change to XCODE 3.2.1 (I should have to buy one, so I have to know if it is worth or not.)

Thanks you very much for your help.
If you log into the developer portal there's a readme file along side the download that describes all the changes, but the biggest thing I can recall is the Clang/LLVM stuff. The built-in static analyzer alone is worth the upgrade IMHO - plus, Snow Leopard is only $30...
Frank C. Wrote:If you log into the developer portal there's a readme file along side the download that describes all the changes, but the biggest thing I can recall is the Clang/LLVM stuff. The built-in static analyzer alone is worth the upgrade IMHO - plus, Snow Leopard is only $30...

Thanks for help. I didn't know Leopard was $30, I guees that is an update. I'm going to look for info about that. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Leopard & XCode Toontingy 2 2,471 Aug 26, 2009 09:18 PM
Last Post: Bachus
  iPhone Emulator / Leopard Questions Nick 6 5,456 Aug 8, 2008 11:02 AM
Last Post: Nick