Help with mmorpg

karltilston
Unregistered

hello my name is karl. Im looking for someone to assist me make a text based mmorpg
gangster/mafia life game. To have this opatunity i would like you to have:

- some infor on mmorpgs even if just played (doesnt have to be mafia/gangster game but it will help)
- a good no how on php (be able to work with yourself)
- Trustworthy
- photoshop or simerlar (my design not to good but i can do it)
- helpful

I have made a mmorpg before but could not cope on my own this is why i need help basicly
it wasnt the php or the photoshop nothink like that just helping the players with there
questions i no its small but with them all i could not do all the stuff i had planned and
i wasnt makeing the mmorpg for money just fun as the money would be a help if you do take this.
you wil get 50% of all profite when and if we make it

please contact me at if intrested:

karltilston@aol.com

Thank for reading this

karl
Quote this message in a reply
We should make a book out of all these posts. This is one of the best, 8.5 out of 10 from me.

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Although proper capitalization and punctuation would be nice… Sounds interesting!Wink
I'd buy that book especially if it came with photos and post post interviews.
This would be cutting edge, could make a gangsta speak scripting language and everything.
I have the vague feeling that some of these posters are trolls...but I would still like at least an archival web page of them.

When I get back to my room, I will scour the forum for all of them and make you guys a nice ol' web page.

Edit: What if you made a MMORPG, and the object of the game was to...make an MMORPG! Your raiding party would have scripters, coders, artists, musicians, testers...it would be sweet! Except that 99% of everyone would want to play as a tester, and only 0.1% would be programmers, so all the raiding parties would be looking for programmers...then again, we could all make a killing.

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
diordna Wrote:I have the vague feeling that some of these posters are trolls...

Don't you guy's remember my first post? It was an awesome MMO troll! Grin
Luminary
AndyKorth Wrote:Don't you guy's remember my first post? It was an awesome MMO troll! Grin

Maybe but posts like this one bring everything to a whole new level. Things like bad spelling for a generous 80% of the words (many with multiple errors) and the incoherent rambling starting with "I have made a mmorpg before but..." reveal the workings of a true professional.

I just compiled all the good bits into my DEVONthink db. Total thread count is 18, but I omitted about two because they weren't very funny.

After reading a lot of my own old posts, I have determined that I have been aggressive, retaliatory, and generally not very friendly in a few instances. I've mellowed out since then, I promise!

Oh, and Andy, I must say, your troll-fu is weak. That post seemed far too intelligent. Rasp

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
Just make an iDevgames section thats just for MMORPG.
At least there would be a place to put these threads.
Have a sub -section for snickering at other posts.

Could have MMO Troll Tuesday's like Photoshop Friday.
Have a theme each week like "Movie based MMO", "MMOmmy Dearest" or "Breakfast Table: Online".

I have this MMO idea for the keebler elves, captain crunch and their ilk, being attacked by jolly green giant and the peanut butter jelly time bananna friends in retaliation for obesity.

I just need money for licensing and lawyers, you pay half and I'll pay half.
I need ten people to each pay half. Whose in?
LOL
diordna Wrote:Oh, and Andy, I must say, your troll-fu is weak. That post seemed far too intelligent. Rasp

Haha, the best part was that it still caught people.. No maybe the best part was that I went down the list of "MMORPGs Do not do's" and did each one of them ;D
So Diordna where can we get your mmorpg "best of" collection? Smile

AndyKorth Wrote:Don't you guy's remember my first post? It was an awesome MMO troll! Grin

I agree.LOLWackoSmile