2D Game Development Survey

bamfina
Unregistered

Have you ever created a 2D game before? Do you have an opinion about the development tools you used? If so, GarageGames wants your input. GarageGames is conducting a survey of game developers who have used game development products such as Flash and Torque Game Builder to rate their experiences in creating 2D games. We want well-rounded survey responses, especially from the Mac community, so we know how you feel about the 2D development tools available to you.

Click the link below to take the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=131382314512
Quote this message in a reply
Wow, that thing basically assumes every last person who has ever made a game before used an existing game engine. I had to stop towards the end when I realized all my answers were moot.
⌘-R in Chief
imikedaman Wrote:Wow, that thing basically assumes every last person who has ever made a game before used an existing game engine. I had to stop towards the end when I realized all my answers were moot.

"GarageGames is conducting a survey of game developers who have used game development products such as Flash and Torque Game Builder to rate their experiences in creating 2D games."
I stopped reading after the third sentence, which says GarageGames wants my input if I meet these two requirements:

- made a 2D game before
- have an opinion on the tools you used to develop them

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  development of chess game in OpenGL chethan 6 4,569 Mar 26, 2009 07:15 PM
Last Post: ThemsAllTook
  OT: Shareware Developer Survey cmteng 0 2,037 Oct 21, 2005 06:57 AM
Last Post: cmteng