email or rss notification of new contests?

Apprentice
I don't always have time to read this board but I'm interested in when contests are. Is there any way to have an email notification or an rss feed of new contests? That way you could find out about them when they are announced or when they start even if you don't read the board every day.

kevin
Quote this message in a reply
This is the RSS for iDevGames' front page news:
feed://www.idevgames.com/index.php/index/rss_2.0/

I'm sure any new contest would be announced there (as well as in the forums, of course)
Except that the current 21DL wasn't announced on the front page.

Methinks iDG needs a mailing list.

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
Actually, this 21DL contest was announced via e-mail... I'm not sure who all got the message, but I'd assume it was sent to all members - check your inboxes for mail from Carlos on June 9th.
Yep, I got that one. For future contests, having a front page announcement should not be forgotten though. I didn't realize the last one wasn't there. Shock

Who's respon... Sneaky er... never mind
Apprentice
OK, well as long as members get notified then that should be fine. Hopefully this particular version of the site will stay up now, I think I've registered at least 3 times over the years with the site changes. :-)
Founder
You can get the RSS of the forum. Or subscribe to the Contest Message Board. When we run contests, I tend to always send our a mail message to all members of the board.

Cheers

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  toucharcade alternatives for Japan/China/Russia contests? mixedup 0 505 Dec 13, 2013 04:41 PM
Last Post: mixedup
  Shmup/shoot 'em up mini contest (was: Upcoming contests...?) sealfin 69 30,266 Apr 3, 2007 10:25 AM
Last Post: Aerock
  Contests + Bittorrent == good? lightbringer 12 6,022 Dec 8, 2005 05:43 PM
Last Post: Carlos Camacho