MMORPG. Well under way. Need to hire Experienced People

Nibbie
Hello,

Ok short and sweet.. I have very large MMORPG well under way in development.. Its a medieval based RPG with over 2,500 locations.. The game itself is on the Facebook stage, and will be website stage soon there after..

What is I need someone experienced, and I MEAN Experienced, in game development. I am seeking paid assistance on the following aspects:

1 - A good Fight Calculator.. Player vs Player and Player vs monster..
2 - Assistance in balancing the economy out.
3 - Experienced in creating Story and Quest lines
4 - Experienced 3D/2D Realistic Monster/Animal Design Artist .. <-- My 3d guy is the best I have seen, but even he and I run out of ideas for monster types when the game consist of 100's of monsters/animals

This is something I need ASAP.. The game interface is complete, the game world is laid out and complete.. And alot of the other aspects of the game are in progress and close to completion..

I have been working on a good fight code for attack/defense etc, but I really don't like what I have come up with.. Need this so I can assign the monsters/animals their attack defense variables..

Small Game Teaser Smile

[Image: dungeon.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How many people here are interested in Unity? gatti 51 17,637 Oct 17, 2005 06:11 AM
Last Post: NCarter
  The making of THE MMORPG (looking for people with skills) DigitalMindz 34 12,550 Oct 9, 2005 03:44 PM
Last Post: stevejohnson
  how many people would be interested in a Cocoa networking framework? kelvin 14 6,581 Nov 25, 2003 03:41 PM
Last Post: aarku