Problems with compiling code

I am having troubles with xcode 1.5. I am making a project but it keeps crashing and when I run it through the debugger I mostly get 'bad access errors' on both functions and variables. The only way I have figured out to fix this is to do a clean build each time and then rebuild and this obviously gets really annoying. One thing that I noticed when I was debugging is one time I was looking through the variable list in the debugger and there were variables that I had removed from the code already but they were still there. I looked through the general preferences and did not find anything that I thought would fix it. I also tried copying the files into a new project but that does not help. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem.

Thanks,
vbuser
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
do you have predictive compilation turned on? are you actually rebuilding each time, rather than just running? do you have zerolink turned on?
No I do not have predictive copmilation on. I am rebuilding each time but for some reason the code only works when I rebuild everything in the project. And I don't have zero link turned on. Thanks for the help I will look through the settings and see if I can get it to work.
I don't know why but it seems to have stopped. I didn't do anything to the settings so that couldn't be it. I did a permission repair and that didn't fix it but I have just been working on it for a few hours an no problems so I guess it works. Im not complaining Smile . Well I got some more work to do on it and thanks for the help.

Edit: It's back again Sad . So I have to see if I can get it to work again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Compiling existing C++ code in my iOS project olafure 1 3,998 Apr 13, 2012 10:28 AM
Last Post: szymczyk
  Problems compiling with libpng Taxxodium 10 3,865 Sep 27, 2006 05:15 AM
Last Post: TomorrowPlusX