Mapping iDevGames

DoG
It knows my city alright, still doesn't accept the input, though.
Quote this message in a reply
DoG Wrote:It knows my city alright, still doesn't accept the input, though.
I had the same problem and I had to type my location in completely to match what was in the drop down list.
DoG
Andrew Sage Wrote:I had the same problem and I had to type my location in completely to match what was in the drop down list.
I tried that, too. I even tried voodoo. To no avail, though. Somebody tell me when its done being crappy, I'll sign up then.
Oldtimer
Bloody hell Staffan, I was the northernmost for a long time there. Smile And now you completely obscure my pin. Wink
Founder
>Very cool little toy. Maybe we can add a link this to the main page?
Yes, I'll do that at some point.

Am I the only one in Asia? Feels lonely!

I'm wondering if you can set the default screen map so that the world is shifted a bit to the left. i.e. Japan is shown on the left, but also on the right (just a little) and my pin is on the right side. It would be good to see North America right near the left edge.

If this was a RISK game, my one man army would be defated rather quickly. I can see the hoarde that is in NA moving over the Bering Straight now.

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Carlos Camacho Wrote:Am I the only one in Asia? Feels lonely!
[...]
If this was a RISK game, my one man army would be defated rather quickly.

I'm seeking allies myself! Rasp - I've already heard rumors of a full-scale invasion next week... Sneaky
Carlos Camacho Wrote:I'm wondering if you can set the default screen map so that the world is shifted a bit to the left. i.e. Japan is shown on the left, but also on the right (just a little) and my pin is on the right side. It would be good to see North America right near the left edge.

If this was a RISK game, my one man army would be defated rather quickly. I can see the hoarde that is in NA moving over the Bering Straight now.

I don't see that as an option, but I'll keep my eyes open in case that becomes available.
@lightbringer: If you are the admin, may I suggest adding some tags (mac macintosh games programming etc) and a short description?
And a way to contact you from the frappr page (or here) so this thread doesn't need to be resurrected? Wink
Hrm, they added tags?

*checks*

Blah, frapr has gotten ugly and unnecessarily complex it appears.
monteboyd Wrote:Cool! I'm in there now.

My peg actually lands quite close to where I live, which in case anyone is interested, looks like this from the air:

http://www.monteboyd.com/GoogleEarth_Ima..._place.jpg
Pool on roof: NICE.

EDIT: Don't feel like posting again...
So, yeah. I messed up the format too. Does it matter though? "Kelvin" is my first name...

---Kelvin--
15.4" MacBook Pro revA
1.83GHz/2GB/250GB