21 Days Later: Predator Score breakdowns

Founder
>Weird, i never changed the prefs.
That was me so I COULD contact you. Smile
OT: I think many members assume that having the "Email option" turned to on will allow bad guys to harvest their emails. As you know, that won't happen since a form is used to send mail to members. Also, only members can send email. So anyone with either PM or Email settings turned to off -- please re-consider it, so that others can reach you.

>photoshop's piss poor exports to png
I HIGHLY recommend the excellent, and FREE plugin SuperPNG for Photoshop. Mac and Windows version available.

Cheers,

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Quote this message in a reply
@FreakSW: I'd reccommend at least 16 MB VRAM for X-Fish, otherwise, it shows all the previous frames and ends up being like Kaliedo Draw...stupid Ati Rage 128!

@Dan_Lurie: What frameworky thingy?

EDIT: sorry for the late replies, I just got back from a week at the beach and only read trough the first page of this

Last login: Sat Aug 6 09:15:05 on console
Welcome to Darwin!
Matt-Chelens-Computer:~ matthew$
NitroPye Wrote:photoshop's piss poor exports to png

Funny, GIMP's export to PNG works perfectly. Grin Sometimes I wish I had the polish of the nice OSX-native Photoshop, and then I start looking at prices... I can put up with GIMP's quirks.

FYI, GIMP can also load PSDs now, so you might be able to use it for PNG export if worse comes to worse.

Cryptic Allusion Games / Cryptic Allusion, LLC
http://www.cagames.com/
Dan Potter Wrote:Funny, GIMP's export to PNG works perfectly. Grin Sometimes I wish I had the polish of the nice OSX-native Photoshop, and then I start looking at prices... I can put up with GIMP's quirks.

<AlternateUniverseDan>Far be it from me to go off topic</AlternateUniverseDan>

but you can check out Seashore which is an attempt to put an Aqua face on the Gimp.

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage."
Blorx2 Wrote:@Dan_Lurie: What frameworky thingy?

The one Militant Hamster required you to install....

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage."
Carlos Camacho Wrote:I HIGHLY recommend the excellent, and FREE plugin SuperPNG for Photoshop. Mac and Windows version available.
Used it, had problems with it. I was having weird problems with VRAM getting trashed. Ill track it down someday.
Sage
Blorx2 Wrote:@FreakSW: I'd reccommend at least 16 MB VRAM for X-Fish, otherwise, it shows all the previous frames and ends up being like Kaliedo Draw...stupid Ati Rage 128!

Actually I wrote that, and it won't run on a Rage128. It uses Rectangle Textures.