Motorcycle Game Weapons

Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

Looks alright to me... I could probly make the bike a little better... Smile (no charge unless you make a lot of games) Smile jk
Quote this message in a reply
Buzzboy_109 Wrote:Looks alright to me... I could probly make the bike a little better... Smile (no charge unless you make a lot of games) Smile jk

If you want to make another bike that would be sweet, I need to get 2-4 models eventually with 2-4 skins each.
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

k, I'll do my best... Smile Smile Smile
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

This isn't quite my best, but hey... What do you expect? Smile

Introducing the stretched choper!

[Image: Bike.bmp]
Sage

A cool futuristic bike, the one im saving up for Cool !
[Image: bike1.jpg]
[Image: bike2.jpg]
I only made one side of it by the way.
If you like the style ill remake it much better because I wasnt sure if you would accept a futuristic one.

o yeah and if you say roughly the maximum number of polygons thatd be super Rolleyes

(for free of cource Wink )

Sir, e^iπ + 1 = 0, hence God exists; reply!
Thanks Guys -

Buzzboy_109 - Thanks, but I need something a little more standard. Its a little too stretched out.

Unknown - That looks great, it will be the highest tier bike. I just make one request, make the tires extra round, its the easiest spot to see missing polygons. I was thinking maybe double that many of polygons, I don't have a number for you though. Also, are you making a texture map? If so just please make the tire a strip on the right side so I can do a cheap tire animation by modifying all UV coords inside the tire area..
Sage
Ok!!! Ill make you a cool motor bike, Im so glad its gonna be the top tier one!!!!!

Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

So, you like my bike, but it's a little too stretched? But do you like the style? I'll make you a better bike, like I said, it's not my best... Smile (please use one of my bikes!!!) Smile
Sage
[Image: bike.jpg]
I just made this, what do you think?
I might just remake the first one but cooler and scrap this one im not sure. Some suggestions would be helpful just now because im not too sure what direction to go.

In fact comparing them the first one looks a bit like a police bike! Sad

Oh and I just learned how to do texture mapping in wings, thanks to you!!! I would never have bothered otherwise Smile

That one would work, but its hard to tell without a texture map. I like the look f the first one so I hope you can redo it Smile.

PS I can pay you for your work, especially if you get a texture map!
Sage
Well I just learned how to do texture mapping while doing that model! Ill redo the first one! Smile
How exactly do you want the wheels to be dont, a strip of wheel at the right hand side of the texture?

Sage
Ok, bear in mind I just did this have never used texture mapping before in my life and havent slept in like 34 hours ok.
Its just a test texture map that I made, ill make a much better one once ive had some rest Rasp . Oh yeah and the wheels arent done yet there just black cylinders but Ill make cool ones later.
Hope you like Smile Tell me what changes you want done.
[Image: biko1.jpg]
[Image: biko2.jpg]
Rasp

Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

It looks pretty good to me, it'll be alot better if it wasn't so blocky though... Smile
Sage
Yeah, Its was 700 triangles so I reduced it quite a lot but I think I could do a much better job with less polys if I gave it another shot.

Cool. It looks like a good start but I think the texture needs more detail. Also are you using a 256x256 map? Mostly the front end just seems to be missing everything like handles, gauges, ect.