Finally…

Hairball183 Wrote:Downloaded it, and frankly, I find it a little disturbing… Blink
Finally, someone who gets it! Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Founder
AnotherJake Wrote:Seems like this was discussed previously but nothing came of it. I agree that it'd be a good idea!

On a separate topic: I forgot to mention earlier that I totally dig Crush the Castle as well. I've only played the Flash version, so I don't know if the iPhone version is as good.
Interesting idea. In the meantime, if any of you are having 'holiday sales' on your games, feel free to post here:
http://www.idevgames.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18490

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
AnotherJake Wrote:Seems like this was discussed previously but nothing came of it. I agree that it'd be a good idea!

On a separate topic: I forgot to mention earlier that I totally dig Crush the Castle as well. I've only played the Flash version, so I don't know if the iPhone version is as good.

I think the iPhone version of CtC is absolutely worth it. They have a significant number of castles to crush, and the requirements for a gold medal are sufficiently challenging to keep you busy for an hour or two. Then when you unlock a gold medal on all the castles they give you this rift-generator superweapon which is truly hilarious to use. I absolutely enjoyed returning to every castle and leveling it in one shot (though it often took many attempts to oneshot it - the rift isn't too big, so it's still as much a precision job as ever.)

So yeah, I thought it was excellent. YMMV though.

Everyone's favourite forum lurker!
https://github.com/NSError
@Carlos: If you do get around to making an iPhone app page, make sure to set yourself up with an iTunes affiliate account (if you don't have one already).