uDevGames 2004 Rules

Founder
I am collecting links that might help us smooth over our contest rules. So here is one:
http://filemaker-offer.com/idol/

Who is going to volunteer to take what is good from this page, and others, along with uDG 2003 rules and give me something?

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Quote this message in a reply
Founder
Anyone?

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Didn't notice your first post. I've culled what I think are the useful parts and re-worded them a little bit. I need another set of eyes to go over them as well.
Sneaky People walk past behind me all the time. I hope to get an office next month which might help.

This contest is open to legal residents over 18 years of age in countries where this contest is not prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable laws or regulations. All federal, state, local and other laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted under federal, state, local or other laws, rules or regulations. Were contentants are under the legal of adulthood iDG will require written consent from a parent or guardian.

The Work must be submitted in an approved format as specified on the Official Entry Form. iDevGames is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected due entries.

Entries will be disqualified if found to be voliation of any of the rules set out for uDevGames.

The Finalists and a Grand Prize Winner will be selected by the judges based on the votes submitted by the public.

The three (3) judges will be iDG staff. Decisions of the judges are final as to all matters relating to this contest. The judges will consider the audience feedback when determining the grand prize winner.

Each entrant warrants that his/her entry is original and owned by him/her, free of any claims by other parties. All entrants are required to execute an Affirmation of Eligibility, Ownership of Submission, Liability/Publicity Release and Compliance stating that he/she has fully complied with these Official Rules, that the Work is original, and that he/she owns all rights to the Work or is authorized by his/her company to enter the submitted Work and receive his/her prize. The Affirmation of Eligibility, Ownership of Submission, Liability/Publicity Release and Compliance must be submitted as part of the Official Entry form. Failure to do so will void entrant's eligibility.
(A tick box on the entry form agreeing to this statement should be enough)

By entering the contest, the entrants:
(a) agree to the official rules and the decisions of the judges which shall be final in all respects;
(b) consent to the use of entrants work and/or any related material(s) provided by the entrant, without any additional compensation to entrant , and assign the rights to reprint, display, reproduce, perform or exhibit the Work on the iDevGames web site without limitation and without any additional compensation to the winner or any other party, except where prohibited by law;
© release iDevGames, and affiliates, and their staff and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.

Justin "LordFire" Baldock

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Prize Distribution Rules Question pinguoren 7 6,587 Mar 18, 2009 10:20 AM
Last Post: DavidGuy
  3DU Contest Rules? What for? Casemon 34 16,606 Dec 31, 2006 06:08 PM
Last Post: Yoggy
  "21-Days Later: Carlosvision" Contest Rules Carlos Camacho 0 4,639 Jun 9, 2006 08:46 PM
Last Post: Carlos Camacho
  OMG Cup Contest Rules DDustin 6 4,393 Nov 9, 2005 05:48 PM
  21-Days Later: Predator - Rules Carlos Camacho 0 5,169 Jun 1, 2005 06:30 PM