scarecrow moves

neverever
Unregistered

whoa, i like colorful suggestions.=]

I really like your suggestions, but im gonna tone em down lol, because I dont want to freak my videogames-make-you-psycho advocate parents, and cuz some parts will be really hard to code.

However most suggestions in this thread will make it into the game in one form or another, dont get excited now though, right now everything looks like a quad...but ill work harder on it, seeing that its getting positive feedback.
Quote this message in a reply
Nibbie
sweet, hey, if you want some modeling...
neverever
Unregistered

yea ill post when its at that stage, but itll be a while methinks
The robot has to have eye lasers. If he doesn't, my super ninja penguin robot will kick your stupid robot with his eye lasers. Also, the robot's legs have to extend out for a long range kick, and same with his head. He has to hover on his rocket powered boots and then fly over people, burning them. The scarecrow would get the most burning damage cuz he is straw.

The scarecrow has to call crows like the above post, but maybe not so graphically violent. Kicks/Punches do little damage but burning and lasers do, cuz he catches on fire. The robot is immune to fire. Then, the scarecrow can rip off one of his arms and whack people with it. He can also jump very high, and can be thrown very far. If he picks up straw, he gets stronger "not more health, but he does more damage/ can't be thrown as far". If he picks up enough straw (i mean a lot) he turns into a giant scarecrow that crushes people when he jumps and body slams them.

You also have to have a tiger character who slashes people with claws, and bights them, and calls extra tigers for help.

(Whogbens ideas are kick ass)

Alex
Nibbie
thx Evol ^_^
Ossifer, I swear to drunk i'm not god.

Anyways, came up with some new ideas. Scarecrow can do a "scare" move where he turns all devilish, and there is a 75% chance the enemy runs away for 5 seconds. (running away meaning going as far as possible)

Robot.... well, his head could shoot off and fly over to other people, head but them, and then come back. Meanwhile, his body stands still and can be attacked easily. You control the head whiel it's flying.

Scarecrow again, well, nothing more right now. If i think of something later in the post, i'll type it there.

Robot, missle launcher comes out of chest.

Scarecrow, throws hat like oddjob in the James Bond movies.

Robot.... umm, a special close combat move, he opens his mouth and his robotic tongue comes out and slaps people.

Scarecrow, molitov cocktail, do i need to explain?

Thats it for now, you're welcome whog.

Alex
If neverever is even paying attention anymore...

Alex
I'm going to steal all these ideas for my own game Rasp.

Alex
Nibbie
you mean OUR own game?
yeah, whatever.

Alex
Nibbie
lol, i will kill you too many times and spread your internal organs across my car hood so that as i drive and turn neighborhood children can be struck by your bodily debris as I drive. See! your contributing to the community!

AARARGHGHRHHRGRHHHHAHHAHAHAHHHHHRRRGHHGHGHHHH!!!

okay, i'm back to me.
neverever
Unregistered

Backzorz Grin

Nah, I dont care if you use the ideas or even make a twin parallax game Blink Eh joost nehd muhre tyme teh wohrk ohn eet.
I think this is officially the strangest non-spam post I've seen on iDG yet. Wow.

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath the clear blue sky?
When an enemy is near, have the scarecrow take off its pumpkin head, stick it on the enemy's head (so the enemy can't see), then kick him in the groin Blink
I don't think he needs new suggestions. This thread is a year old.