Vaugely game related

Sage
Shameless self promotion:

New Album.

Some tracks (2, 4, 6, 9, 13, misc bits) are video game themed.
Quote this message in a reply
Funny stuff! I love the cover art.

I'm about to head off to bed, but I thought I'd have a quick listen to one of the tracks, which happens to be The House on Bellmont Hill.
Although it has a sinister theme with the screaming, I still find it funny, like that weird dude at the end of the track. Overall I think it's a really cool track, and I love that guitar solo. Only critisism would be the bass line, I would love to hear a nice low bass line to support the lead guitar, rather than the current plucky mid-tone bass. Other than that, awesome stuff, and I will be sure to look at the other tracks soon.
Sage
Thanks.

Bass etc on the video game covers are generally following the original tunes, with some improvisation. That means E or D tuning most of the time. Check out "Forest of Monkeys" on the Blood Sausage album for a lower bassline in B. "Horrible NIght to Find a Chord" on the Creeping Banana album is also in B, but an octave higher.
Better not try to deconstruct your tracks too much... I've read your reviews page, you'll probably quote me or something... so I'll just say I really like your stuff. Obey Monkey is especially excellent.

Neil Carter
Nether - Mac games and comic art