Apple payment system

Nibbie
Hello, everyone. I would like to develop games for the iphone and I'm not sure how the payment system from Apple. Have a minimum number of games that must be sold to Apple pay me? In those days Apple passes on the payment amount? Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
Apple pays monthly if your sales exceed a certain amount. There were some recent changes, Apple now provides a single consolidated monthly payment for all your proceeds world wide. This should also save you from worrying about currency conversion fees.

You previously needed a larger bank that would accept foreign wire transfers in other currencies. I'm not sure if this is the case anymore. I see you're from Brazil, I'm not sure how the currency rules apply to you- I assume you can choose the currency you want deposited to your account.

In the past, there was a minimum of something like $100 per region. We've had payments as low as $75 from some regions. So... short story, there's a minimum but I don't know what it is anymore.
Detailed information is here:

https://itunesconnect.apple.com/docs/App..._Guide.pdf

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work
Nibbie
Thanks AndyKorth.This will really help me ... thanks
I think the minimum was (and is) $150. But now it's across all regions, not per region.

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New alternative payment - Accept common 3rd party gift cards as payment from users Wildcard1012 0 6,715 Jun 18, 2014 05:59 PM
Last Post: Wildcard1012
  Form of payment of Apple to Devs ale7714 2 6,190 Feb 14, 2011 01:03 PM
Last Post: ale7714
  Apple Payment. Sn0wM0nkey 2 9,204 Jan 20, 2011 02:34 PM
Last Post: gnurf