"Topsy Turvy" for iPhone & iPod touch

Greetings, I'm just posting to announce that Topsy Turvy, a game I've had a hand in porting from Flash (link) to the iPhone & iPod touch (link) for a client, has been released Grin A video of Topsy Turvy is here. Also, I'm available for freelance/contract iPhone/iPod touch & iPad development - if you're interested, email me Wink

From Topsy Turvy's App Store page:

Quote:The world revolves around you (literally) in this brand-new puzzle-platformer!

You won't know your up from your down once you get into Topsy Turvy. Levels rotate depending on which surface your character stands on, and it's up to you to figure out how to solve reach the flag! Collect coins along the way to unlock achievements.

- Puzzle-platformer with a twist
- 40 levels, with additional updates on the way
- Character customization options
- Achievements to discover/unlock

"The best games always seem to encourage experimentation, sometimes even making you believe you've found a new way to accomplish an old level. Topsy Turvy is definitely one of these." Jayisgames.com (Flash version)

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Quote this message in a reply
Cool little game! Good luck with it on iPhone. Smile
Very cool! I remember spending hours on candy stand in Junior High. Good luck with the game!
Alex

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Moon Defense (game for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch) seneka 0 3,143 Feb 9, 2012 02:18 PM
Last Post: seneka
  Snap Escape: The Epic Swing (iPhone/iPod Touch game) ahnona84 0 2,865 Oct 30, 2011 11:43 PM
Last Post: ahnona84
  Get Kicking - Free for iPhone/iPod game RushDigital 0 3,341 Oct 9, 2011 01:36 PM
Last Post: RushDigital
  "Bomb Chain Collection" for iPhone & iPod touch sealfin 0 3,636 Aug 3, 2011 04:33 PM
Last Post: sealfin
  "NukaZ" for iPhone & iPod touch sealfin 0 3,425 Jun 19, 2011 04:48 PM
Last Post: sealfin