facebook page for my app?

I'm thinking that instead of building a website for my app, I should just make a facebook page.
Any input on my idea?
Quote this message in a reply
Yeah, that's a good idea. We try to use facebook to engage our users. It's good because it allows you to promote the game a bit through users's friends.

As for replacing a website, sure. You'll still need some reasonable hosting for game files and downloads, but it'll probably save a lot of web design time.

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work
Andy, doesn't Apple the app store ...erm store... my application files?
Wait so if you made a facebook page for your app website, is it okay to use that facebook page as the url for your app when your submitting it through itunesconnect? So on the appstore the link will direct you to a facebook page? If so, that would be very handy and useful, it would be much easier than a website and could also help with publicity.

A 14 year old app developer...god help me...
Aerospaceman, I wasn't assuming you were selling your program on the App Store. In that case, you are probably fine.

Mattonaise: That's all up to Apple, but I'd give it a try. The worst they can do is reject it

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work
I decided to have both a FB product page and a web page on my site, and they would link to each other.
Apprentice
yes it's good thing,

But as par my knowledge website makes good impression on customer mind.

so create site is best idea!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  how to integrate facebook sdk into unity? jeroenx000 1 3,179 Oct 24, 2012 10:29 PM
Last Post: jeroenx000
  Saving scores for facebook users to compare with their friends roguekiwi 4 9,043 Sep 13, 2011 09:01 PM
Last Post: roguekiwi
  required facebook login = rejection? mraycpb 0 2,527 Nov 12, 2010 07:51 PM
Last Post: mraycpb
  Where does Doodle Jump store scores? (maybe facebook) riruilo 3 6,376 Mar 15, 2010 03:13 PM
Last Post: riruilo
  API to show buy page? kendric 3 4,131 Sep 10, 2009 11:16 AM
Last Post: kendric