uDevGames 2011

Awesome! ... er, I mean, sorry dude?
Quote this message in a reply
(Jun 24, 2011 07:41 PM)AnotherJake Wrote:  Awesome! ... er, I mean, sorry dude?

It's all good. Just means all the more time to tangle with you guys for the next three months Love

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
⌘-R in Chief
Fired? More like hired by yourself! Wink

I'm confident you can use that FicEngine to make some gold.
Don't forget to stop by the IRC channel and say hi! #idevgames on irc.freenode.net
Alex
(Jun 24, 2011 07:13 PM)JustinFic Wrote:  
(Jun 19, 2011 06:45 PM)JustinFic Wrote:  Hahaha well I may only be able to enter this year as like an exhibition or something. Blah blah blah waffling

Scratch this whole paragraph. In a bizarre twist of fate, I just so happened to get fired this week. So let's get it on!

Man, that's awful.

Now if we could just get AnotherJake to enter…

- Lincoln Green
http://www.binkworks.com/
(Jun 27, 2011 06:24 AM)FlamingHairball Wrote:  Now if we could just get AnotherJake to enter…

I have a game on my design bench right now which I am considering entering. I'm waiting until next month to start coding on it before I decide it's uDG entry fate. If it's not too much to chew alongside my contract work then I'm in this year.
(Jun 15, 2011 09:51 AM)EvolPenguin Wrote:  The best thing about uDevGames is all the people who come out of the woodwork!
Alex

Apparently, it's been ages since I've visited this site, and I just stumbled upon this today. The Noösphere must be calling!
(Jun 24, 2011 08:01 PM)JustinFic Wrote:  
(Jun 24, 2011 07:41 PM)AnotherJake Wrote:  Awesome! ... er, I mean, sorry dude?

It's all good. Just means all the more time to tangle with you guys for the next three months Love

It occurs to me you've got a lot of free labor here if you need a hand in your job search. Namely, everyone entering uDG 2011 who was hoping to place. If you drop some hints I'm sure they'll fall over themselves to proofread your resume, write referrals, even let you crash on their couch for a few days. Anything to get you gainfully employed so you aren't working full-time on your uDG entry. :-)

Joking aside, hope it all works out for you.

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.