Composer, Audio Expert: Pat Jacobs

Apprentice
Hi there! Here is my professional website:

www.patjacobsmusic.com

I am a game/film composer and audio expert available to collaborate on a new project. I am an "audio swiss army knife" in that I can take care of any of your audio needs: music in any style, custom sound effects, voice-overs, you name it.

My priority is to give you sound that fits, that is unique, and to get it to you fast.

I also have flexible indie-friendly rates. Please contact me for details.

Thanks,

Pat Jacobs

Pat Jacobs
www.patjacobsmusic.com
Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
Added note: I also have experience using FMOD, and other middleware, as well as techniques for adaptive music/audio.

Pat Jacobs
www.patjacobsmusic.com
Nibbie
Hey all,

I've worked with Pat before on software projects, and he's one of the most versatile and talented composers I know. He happens to be my brother, but even if he wasn't he would have my complete endorsement. Listen to the demos on his site!

~Kelly
Apprentice
I have updated my website with more demos and full demo reels. Avaliable for work!

http://www.patjacobsmusic.com
Apprentice
I am again available for collaboration. I can get you original music/SFX that will fit your project and fit your schedule. Check out my work at my website -- I want to WOW your face off. Get in contact with me at my website or at pat@patjacobsmusic.com!

Pat Jacobs
www.patjacobsmusic.com