First Project: SDL_Pong

I'm so used to VB and other languages that let you get away with alot. I know I should probably be better at this but its fun and I understand it all still.

Thank you mark, you are the help I need to get off the ground! I found a nice lot of tutorials, but everyone does it differently!

There are a lot of things left. I'll try my best to do it on my own, but collision detection seems like something I still need help with.

I'll update all the files when I get score working again!
Quote this message in a reply
Updated with new files. Got a lot of things working now! woohoo!
Trying to get things broken down into different header files...having trouble here. I don't know what functions need to stay in main and what ones can go outside of it. I've left SDL_Pong alone in this and made a test project to try and get the basic SDL initialization calls and input into their own headers.

I understand header guards, that isn't the problem. Maybe I'm not passing the values that each function provided. So in init.h it will initialize the video, but maybe I'm not passing the variable for the surface to draw on.

I'll figure it out. I'm a little busy in RL so this might slow down for a second.

Thanks again for all the help.