NinevehGL had been released, 3D engine for iOS

Nibbie
The NinevehGL is now online to download! It's a FREE 3D engine for iOS working with OpenGL ES 2.0 programmable pipeline.

Three Killer Features:
  • Imports 3D files from OBJ and COLLADA formats. NinevehGL doesn't need plugins or special 3D formats to import your objects.
  • Automatically generates special effects like bump mapping, reflections, specular light, etc.
  • Made with pure Objective-C, the native language for iOS, according with all the Cocoa Touch guidelines.

NinevehGL also offers full integration with Xcode and Interface Builder tool.

Access: nineveh.gl
[Image: ninevehgl_img.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
@dineybomfim

I just checked out NinevehGL and it looks like it has a lot of potential to be very good. Just a question, you mention that it is a "FREE" 3D engine for iOS. But all indications on the website point to the fact that it is free during beta. Do you intend to charge for it at some point? (i.e. after the beta)
Nibbie
(Jul 3, 2011 06:58 AM)zenkimoto Wrote:  @dineybomfim

I just checked out NinevehGL and it looks like it has a lot of potential to be very good. Just a question, you mention that it is a "FREE" 3D engine for iOS. But all indications on the website point to the fact that it is free during beta. Do you intend to charge for it at some point? (i.e. after the beta)

Thanks dude,

The original intention is to be really Free Forever. I hope we keep on this path.