Sean Beeson | Composer for Media - Experienced/Award Winning Composer For Hire

Nibbie
It is difficult to see the difference, hear it at http://seanbeeson.com

Demo Reel

or

My Website

I am an experienced composer (over 60 game scores completed) with multiple award nominations whose clients range from EA, Disney and Sierra, to Big Fish Games and PlayFirst. My music can be heard in games, on TV, in trailers, and in the concert hall.

Some of my recent clients and titles include Aiko Islands, Goop, Pocket RPG (Theme), Droppin' Bombs, Hop2It, Bedtime Bunny Tales, Dangerous, Cosmic Roller, Valor Seed, Steampirates, NCAA 2012 (Add. Music), and many more! You can see a complete list of my Credits List

My rates vary from project to project, and client to client. I have worked on games as small as one piece of music, and games with over an hour of music. I can under under any kind of deadlines and will be able to provide you with the highest quality music in an iDevice game.

Feel free to contact me about your projects! No project is too big or small, I am all ears.
Quote this message in a reply
Nibbie
Website updated with more music and updated credits list!!
Nibbie
I have updated my website with more music, credits and some of the awards and nominations I have received in the last few months!

Thank you for listening Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Versatile Composer Available Tidemand 0 137 Sep 20, 2014 06:39 PM
Last Post: Tidemand
  Composer | Custom Music Available titanicpiano14 18 11,911 Sep 3, 2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: titanicpiano14
  Chiptune/orchestra music composer Jakim 0 232 Aug 22, 2014 10:31 AM
Last Post: Jakim
  It's Music Time! with Composer Pixelee Pixelee 0 564 Jul 29, 2014 07:53 AM
Last Post: Pixelee
  ♫ Composer and sound designer looking for a suitable job ranloth 3 6,557 Jun 28, 2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: ranloth