Affordable original music for your game

Apprentice
Hello, my name is Andrew Riley, composer and sound designer for Lucky Lion Studios, a newly launched game audio service.

My website is home to a Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library currently containing 60 original compositions available for purchase and immediate download.

As a special promotion for the studio's launch, each song in the library is currently just $5.

If you're looking for custom music or sound design, I can work with most styles - just fill out the website's custom audio form and I'll get back to you with an estimate.

I can answer any additional questions here or through the contact form on my website. Thanks!

[Image: llsfbsmall.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Hey Andrew, welcome to the forums.

I really like Frozen Chasm. It's got a nice cold Narshe sort of feel to it. Also nice work setting up your music player.

Myotonia is really cool. I think it would fit nicely in a game like Your Story, or a metroid-esque plat former. Eh Scott? Wink

The bells in Zenith Rising remind me of Xenogears, hehe.

Keep up the great work!

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work
Apprentice
Thanks for listening, and I appreciate the comparisons. My biggest influences are Nobuo Uematsu, Yasunori Mitsuda and Yoko Shimomura, so I'm glad they remind you of their works on some level.

I'm hoping to update the library before too long, so if anyone has any suggestions for the kinds of music they'd like to see, I'll certainly take them into consideration.
Great, that's cool. I really felt like I could feel their influence in your songs.

I was listening through your music for something that might work in my contest game. (wrapping up this friday). For my game, Leader of Mans, I was looking for something similar to Yuzo Koshiro's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a2ENyUfo_8

I didn't really come across anything in your collection with that sort of medieval non-secular sort of feel.

There's also a symphonic suite version played by an actual orchestra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddNPREozKF8

Apprentice
That song has a very strong Bach influence. I wouldn't mind trying something out in that style once I clear up a couple of projects, but I'm obviously a little late for your deadline Sad
Hehe, no problem, I wasn't expecting anything. I actually had a lot of trouble kind of putting my finger on the name of that style. Bach helps.

Apprentice
Apprentice
And another update! Hollow/Kindred/Tempest/Kite Strings/Unlikely Places makes 75 total songs.
Apprentice
The library has been updated with five new songs, bringing the total to 80 original compositions.

Pekoe: an upbeat retro track
Fighting the Inevitable: a chaotic action/battle theme
Another Realm: mystical exploration or background music
Ava: largely string and piano track suitable for location, mood or theme music
Catching Lightning: an electronic/retro variation of the preexisting library song Stopping Thunder
Apprentice
The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 85 original compositions!

Calco Caelum: a fun, adventurous orchestral track
Valor: an action/battle theme
Bring the Fire: an upbeat electronic track
No Worries: a cute, jazzy track
Anouk: a simple guitar and bass track suitable for location or background music
Apprentice
The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 90 original compositions, available for just $5 each!

http://luckylionstudios.com/royalty-free...c-library/
Apprentice
http://luckylionstudios.com/royalty-free...c-library/

The Royalty-Free Library has been updated with 5 more songs, bringing the total to 95 original songs for just $5 each.

The new songs are: Paper Turtles, Pontouf, Breakdown, Citrinitas, By the Sword

Please note that the library has been temporarily cut into two pages in an effort to alleviate load times while the site redesign is underway. You can also narrow down your search by clicking on the keywords (Action | Adventure | etc) found at the top of the page.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mjomusic.co.uk - Original Music & SFX MJOMusic 0 641 Apr 2, 2014 03:38 AM
Last Post: MJOMusic
  Free original music available StarForge 0 869 Mar 14, 2014 06:59 AM
Last Post: StarForge
  AFFORDABLE MUSIC FOR GAMES!!! HalfSquid 0 745 Nov 25, 2013 08:15 AM
Last Post: HalfSquid
  28 Affordable Royalty Tracks Available titanicpiano14 3 1,776 Oct 28, 2013 11:32 AM
Last Post: titanicpiano14
  Original Music Scores J. Moreno 5 7,571 Jan 29, 2013 05:27 PM
Last Post: J. Moreno