Please vote for Dirk Dashing 2 for IndieDB's Top 100 Games!

Hello everybody,

My latest game project, Dirk Dashing 2, has been nominated for IndieDB's Top 100 Games of the Year! But I need more votes to help make it into that prestigious list, which would really help get the game noticed.

Please click the link below and vote for my game!
http://www.indiedb.com/games/dirk-dashing-2-evil-eye

I would also appreciate it if you share this with family and friends, post it on your Facebook page, tweet it, blog it, etc. I need all the help I can get!

Thanks!

[Image: dirkdashing2promo.jpg]

My Game Company
Creator of Dirk Dashing, Rick Rocket, and Fashion Cents Deluxe
Quote this message in a reply
Dirk Dashing 2 has earned a place in IndieDB's Top 100 Games of the Year! Thank you for your votes!

Now the 2nd round of voting has begun for Indie of the Year and the Top 10 Games of the Year. I've got 10 days to get as many votes as I can. The competition is even tougher now, so I need all the votes I can get!

Please click on the link below, then click the word "Vote" next to Dirk Dashing 2!
http://www.indiedb.com/events/2011-indie...#vote15511

Thank you!

My Game Company
Apprentice
Done, BTW nice art work
Thanks! An artist named Mike Metcalf drew the promotional image and logo above. He also helped with a few key in-game art pieces. Most of the in-game art is mine, including character animation, backgrounds, furniture, power-ups, etc.

My Game Company

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye is released! GolfHacker 2 2,201 Sep 4, 2012 11:42 AM
Last Post: GolfHacker
  Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye is available for pre-ordering! GolfHacker 0 3,351 Aug 26, 2011 12:59 PM
Last Post: GolfHacker