finding a training center - Heeeelp

Nibbie
Hi all,

I am Brazilian, and I am moving to United States.. so..
As you say, I'm newbie in IOS Development and I am getting start on that.

I got some years of experience as Java programmer developing enterprise softwares for private business ANNNDD.... I got it as a side personal project.. I am reading some books about Objective-C, but by this way, I will have a slow learning as I don't like.. with a teacher, we can reach learn some particularities as fast we can.. so that's enough about my life right ?!?! sorry about that Smile)). I am just training my english skills hehe...

Would you guys know some GOOD or EXCELENT training center, where I can pay for that ??? I saw on apples's website, they have online developing programs, but I would like a training center, whatever the city of United States...

if you know some place, thank you all anyway.

sorry about the wording Wink
Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
@Glauter

I wouldn't recommend an actual training center. They are quite expensive. If you find that reading books are too slow, perhaps you could review some good tutorials online. This site has good tutorials on all manner of iOS development.

http://www.raywenderlich.com/tutorials

If you really require a classroom like setting, you could always watch the iTunes U videos. There is an iOS course that you can watch online from Stanford University. And best of all, it is free and you get the classroom like setting.

http://itunes.apple.com/itunes-u/ipad-ip...d473757255

Hope this helps.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finding an object by name markhula 2 4,516 Mar 29, 2011 08:08 AM
Last Post: markhula
  Kind of a noob question - finding artwork within my .app?? Nethfel 2 2,772 Mar 8, 2010 08:00 AM
Last Post: AndyKorth
  Finding the height of a point on a given list of vertexes? mikey 10 5,253 Jan 4, 2010 05:36 AM
Last Post: mikey
  Finding the closest point to (x1,y1) in array of [x1,y1,z1,x2... mikey 17 9,511 Aug 28, 2009 08:12 AM
Last Post: mikey
  Finding Outer Vertices of Shapes Nick 18 8,480 Nov 27, 2006 07:01 AM
Last Post: Nick