Sprite Master

Nibbie
Hi Guys,

We developed Sprite Master for automatically generation sprite sheets for game developers (also web developers). You can take a look at our web site for more information.

Sprite Master, helps you to generate sprite sheets for your game using advanced algorithms and always tries to generate smallest sprite sheet. Also exports your sprite sheet coordinate data for the following platforms

* XML (Generic sprite data in XML format)
* JSON (Generic sprite data in JSON format)
* CSS (CSS Definition for use in Web pages)
* Cocos2D .plist file format Cocos2D game engine
* CoronaSDK .lua file for Corona game engine
* Sparrow .xml file for Sparrow game engine
* LibGDX .txt file format

YouTube:

Take care.
Quote this message in a reply
Looks cool!

Maybe it's just the video compression, but it looked to me like some of the sprites from the top row were overlapping the ones on the bottom row (right around the middle) when Trim Sprites was checked...like it wasn't treating translucent pixels as solid when performing trimming, possibly?
Nibbie
If sprites are overlapping, application shows them in red. I checked the video again, yes it seems like overlapped but it's not.

Trimming feature is removing transparent pixels around the sprite image and makes it as small as possible. Also, application uses advanced algorithms to order sprites. That's why they look like overlapped (sprites are so close and small).

Thanks.
Does it support auto-aliasing (like in texturepacker), such that if I have 2 sprites that look the same, but are named differently (because the animation system requires it), it will not have them both taking up space, but instead have the 2 names point to the same pixels?
Nibbie
Yes I know these features, they are great. They are not implemented yet but i'll add these features. I'm updating the application with my roadmap (you can see it in the FAQ page: http://www.mobinodo.com/spritemaster/faq.html

You can also request features for yourself from the contact page.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Master Game Servers Services SethWillits 6 6,000 Jul 18, 2006 04:28 PM
Last Post: SethWillits