How long do you wait before posting?

Reading over some of these posts has given me an idea. It seems that one thing programmers have a hard time with, when starting out, is knowing where to find good documentation on X feature. There's a sort-of-obscure service that google has to create a custom search engine. The custom search engine features various sites that you tell it to, and searches are restricted to those sites (I believe it's basically just doing a ton of site: searches, although I'm not positive). Creating a little custom search engine that just included sites that have good documentation on programming for the mac, and then directing newbies there, might not be a bad idea. We could create one for iPhone programming, too (or have them both in the same search engine).

What do you guys think?

Worlds at War (Current Project) - http://www.awkward-games.com/forum/
Quote this message in a reply
That looks like a really good idea. I only had a quick glance, but it appears that you can skin the it to fit in with the rest of the website as well, so it would make a good bit of useful content for iDevGames.
A lot of my problems are ones dealling with non-conventional methods, maybe we could have something like a wiki-faq?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long time no see! wyrmmage 16 1,992 Sep 26, 2014 04:34 PM
Last Post: sealfin
  Posting under Announcements ahnona84 4 4,755 Feb 21, 2012 12:12 PM
Last Post: SethWillits
  To buy or to wait, that is the question Achithyn 3 3,103 Jun 3, 2009 11:23 AM
Last Post: Achithyn