Feedback/Beta Testers wanted for Arcade Fighting Math Training game: Math Guardians!

Nibbie
Hello forum members,

BATTLE WITH THE POWER OF MATH!

[Image: title.png]

I am in the process of porting and enhancing my Arcade Fighting Math Trainer, Math Guardians to the iPhone/iPod touch platforms.

Here is the older iPad trailer:

I will like to invite members of this wonderful community to participate in Beta testing the game! This is a game for both Kids AND Adults alike, the difficulty level spans multiple age groups. So whether you are a kid who wants to learn the basics of arithmetic or an adult who wants to train up on your math skills while BATTLING AWESOME MECHANICAL BEASTS, this is the game for you!

The gameplay is a bit like the Fighting Arcade titles you see around(1 vs 1 boss battles) interspersed with training missions to improve on your math skills.
There are a total of 8 creature characters you can use.
Every creature has its own unique attack and movement style which should add quite a bit of variety into the gameplay. There are range attack creatures(the dragons) to close range melee bruisers(the stegosaurus) to quick agile combatants(the fox).

I have tried to keep the controls simple so all movements/attacking are triggered by single finger taps.

Again, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BETA TEST! Just PM me or reply to this thread, I will get back to you as long as I have open slots. Beta tests will be done using TestFlight ( https://testflightapp.com/ )

Thanks,
Jiayi
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Circuit Dash: Fast paced twitchy arcade game Patrick_NoD 5 858 Oct 7, 2014 05:08 AM
Last Post: geet_gamer
  INOCHI PROJECT | Playable Demo! | FEEDBACK WANTED dayman 0 1,033 Apr 15, 2014 05:00 AM
Last Post: dayman
  Gooliens - Action/Arcade/Puzzle - iOS, Android, Mac, PC daviddrew 8 3,653 Dec 15, 2013 04:08 PM
Last Post: daviddrew
  Rhythm Game - Testers Needed HipHopBerserker 0 1,130 Oct 11, 2013 02:06 PM
Last Post: HipHopBerserker
  Looking for testflight testers for new word game BanzaiTokyo 3 1,600 Jul 14, 2013 03:14 PM
Last Post: BanzaiTokyo